Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Read Terms and Condition
Additional Terms and Conditions
Read Terms and conditions
5e sheets for less than a week
5e towels for less than a week
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is hosted by the historical and cultural city of Pointe-a-Pitre
Strategically located on the port near St. John Perse, with a direct view on the Memorial ACTe, you will easily have access to the local market, convenience stores, and the amazing artistic experience of this vibrant city. Although we strongly advise prioritizing shared rides and the available rental electric transport options, parking space is available and many activities are accessible on foot. Airport is only 15 minutes away while harbor and bus stations are all walking distance from the GREEN building
Le Gosier is 6 km from the accommodation, while Deshaies is 29 km away.
Our Commitments: Zero Waste, Renewable Energy, short circuit, local production.
Features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Pointe-à-Pitre. The accommodation provides evening entertainment and a shared kitchen.Offers a terrace.
Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms will provide you with a patio. All units include bed linen.
The Green Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 19.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (2,1%)
Breakfast not available
Reception from 09.00 to 19.00
Over 18 years old
No children allowed
For less than 3 days reservation, the sheets and towels are 5euros/per item 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>