Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can meet your fellow travelers all day in the Meditation Room, the Tiny Theater, at the City Nomad Bar, in the DIY Meal Prepper while you're cooking a
meal yourself, or even in one of the micro gyms while you're working out for five minutes.
*** The Green Elephant Hostel & SPA is offering a complimentary access to the brand new 'Vivacious Eco City SPA', with sauna, hammam, foot baths, bucket showers and a cooling ice wall ***
The Green Elephant Hostel & SPA is located around the corner from Maastricht main railway and bus station in the district of Wyck. The city centre is just a 10-minute walk away.
You can relax in your own Tiny Dream House that gives you all the privacy you need. The Green Space is a community in itself, a place where world citizens travelling alone and digital nomads can meet. Even if you're travelling as a group of two, four, or even six, there's room for everyone. Whether with others or alone, you can meet again in the morning in the all-day restaurant and enjoy an early energy boost with a healthy, sustainable breakfast.
*** Bed linen set provided free of charge / Towels available for rent at €2.50 each ***
Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00
Payment upon arrival by credit cards
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 9.50 EUR Per person per night
We have 24 hour Reception / No curfew / We do not accept customers younger than 18 Years old 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
EXTRAordinary New Hostel
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>