Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You are welcome to get all the food you want from our Buffets and and all the Beers and Cocktails you want from our Bar. Basically, everything inside is FREE AND INCLUDED in the Price. Many people do not believe it at first, but if you think about it, sharing food and drinks is one of the best ways to meet people and create a good atmospere. This depends completely on what you want to do, we have basically no rules, but respect and tolerance for others. The place is 4-20 friendly. You are welcome to be yourself, be free, nobody will judge you here. You may choose to Party or Chill. Do not worry, we like to Party, but we also love to Sleep, that is why we have a night bar that is outside the hostel and away from the rooms.
We know you want to explore, so we provide Free Bikes, Free Daily Tours to the best Cenotes and Beaches and a Free Shuttle Service to town or ADO Bus Sation.
This is not a Low Quality Hostel, that is not the reason why it is All Included at a cheap price. We just want to try a new concept, that is all the reason behind it. Actually it is the biggest hostel in Tulum and we believe it is one of the best :)
There are 4 cool new advantages we want to offer you:
1) You get unlimited food and drinks
2) You can cancel at any time after you arrive and get a Full Refund for the unused nights
3) You get Free Transportation to town and surrounding attractions in our own Shared Shuttle Service
4) We have Free Bikes available for you
Please see FAQ and details below:
1) IS ALCOHOL ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Many people have this quesiton during check in and the answer is YES !! All beer, cocktails, juice, soda is included in the price. Sharing drinks is one of the best ways of breaking the ice and meeting other travelers. It is also one of the best ways to save money because drinks in Tulum are not cheap, around $40 pesos per beer and $100 pesos for cocktails is the average minimum.
2) HOW CAN YOU CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION IF THE PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU?
We understand we might not be able to please everybody and we strongly believe that no one should settle for place that does not make them completely happy, this is why we designed our HAPPY GUEST MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, and it works like this:
A) After you arrive, if you like the place, the vibe, the staff and you are completely happy, you can stay and be happy.
B) After you arrive, if at any point something happens that does not make you feel completely happy, you need to cancel and get a Full Refund of any unused nights plus we will help you find the right place for you and give you a Free Ride to your new destination.
3) HOW CAN YOU USE THE FREE SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION?
Taxis in Tulum charge around $100 pesos for rides within town, around $150 to $300 for rides to the Hotel Zone and close attractions like cenotes and lagoons. We have a 12 passenger vehicle that we use to offer Free Shared Transportation to town and surrounding areas. You just request the service in reception or through Whatsapp if you are outside the hostel. You can use this service to go to town, ADO bus station, nearby cenotes, etc..
4) WHAT KIND OF ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE
We have Private Rooms, Mixed Dorms and Female Dorms.
All of the Dorms have 10 beds (5 bunk beds) and have Air Conditioner All Day, WiFi and a Full Bathroom with Hot Shower.
All of the beds have a private lamp and power outlet and in some dorms the beds also have a privacy curtain.
All Private Rooms have a double bed and a single bunk bed, Air Conditioner, WiFi, Full Bathroom with Hot Shower and TV with Netflix
5) WHAT ARE THE COMMON AREAS OF THE HOSTEL?
There is a huge palapa with a stage for live music, 2 bars, a mid size pool next to one of the bar areas and a restaurant in the main palapa.
At the bar you will find all the basic cocktails (mojitos, margaritas, pinas coladas, etc...),plus Beer and Shots of course.
Pool bar will open from 10 AM to 10 PM. From Bar opens from 10 PM to 2 AM.
The restaurant offers the buffet service that opens from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for Breakfast and from 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM for Lunch and Dinner. After 11:00 PM you can find some snacks like Pizza, Nachos and Hot Dogs for the late night, after party munchies.
6) HOW DOES THE CLEANING WORK?
We have free housekeeping cleaning services available from 10 AM to 5 PM. You can request cleaning in reception as many times as you need. Laundry Services May be Available for a cost depending on demand.
The FREE Hostel Inn Tulum Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Only Visa & MasterCard. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception Hours: 7 AM - 11 PM. After 11 PM, reception requests are handled by the Security Guard, available from 11 PM - 6 AM.
No Pets Allowed 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>