Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are cozy and feature a beautiful, colorful decor, complete with air conditioning and carpeted flooring. Individual bedside lights, power sockets and personal lockers are provided for guests staying in the dormitory rooms. Guests have access to a shared toilet and shared bathroom with shower facility.
We particularly like the great views of KL Tower and the Petronas Twin Towers from their rooftop terrace. Many of our guests say they'd recommend this hostel to friends.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: Not included.
** ** A tourist tax of RM 10 per room (ONLY FOR PRIVATE ROOMS) per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
10. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years old. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>