Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full Booking amount will be charged unless rooms can be filled. if rooms are filled a refund of the room amount less deposit, will be given less a 5% admin charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
North Devon is one of the most prettiest places in England to visit, with rolling hills and moors. You can enjoy the many places offering cream teas and family orientated attractions. Within a short walk you can visit the Tunnels Beaches, Ilfracombe Museum, Ilfracombe Aquarium, the Quay and Harbour. Spend the day looking at the variety of little shops in the high street and the indoor Market has just won another award! Worth a visit.
The Darnley Hotel is on 4 levels. Dogs are allowed on the ground floor rooms. The family rooms are situated on the top floor, with their own private bathrooms. We have a Twin/Superking room with en-suite shower. King Slay bed room with En-suite shower, Bridal suite with Four poster bed and spa bath and separate dressing area.
We would love to welcome you to our home.
The Darnley Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Surcharge for credit card payments.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>