Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our bar is open daily from 8am-4am for your morning coffee, afternoon beer and evening shots. On our top floor with rooftop terrace you will find plenty of communal space to work, relax and read, or have fun with friends watching movies, playing billiard, darts or foosball. Use our dedicated work spaces to focus and get your work or study done.
The Clock Inn is a hostel and bar in the heart of Prague city center. Nightlife, sights, 24h public transportation: all right at our doorstep! The Clock Inn offers rooms for groups from 1-8 guests, with plenty shared, pristinely clean bathroom facilities.
The Clock Inn - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy for Flexible Rate bookings: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Non-Refundable rate bookings are charged at the time of booking.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment can be done online or upon arrival using our Check-In Kiosks.
the Clock Inn accepts VISA, Mastercard and Maestro cards. Accommodation at The Clock Inn can not be paid for in cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 50.00 CZK per room per night
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>