Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Big Windmill Motel has 41 Spacious Rooms all with Air-Conditioning, Digital TV, Foxtel & Wireless Broadband. We have a 15 metre swimming pool with water slide, guest laundry, Free BBQ facilities, Volley ball court and our full buffet breakfast is available 6 days. There is an on-site licensed German Restaurant open 6 nights for dinner. Free onsite parking, trailer and bus parking available.
Ideally located 1.5 km to Coffs Harbour CBD, within minutes drive the Coffs Harbour Airport, Coffs Harbour Hospital, Coffs Harbour International Stadium & Coffs Harbour Industrial Areas and just 5 km from The beach.
The Big Windmill Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out from 10:00
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards and cash. Please note your credit card may be pe authorised. 1.2% surcharge for Visa & Master Card. 1.8% for Amex.
- Breakfast not included.
- Reception Hours (Monday to Saturday): 7:00 - 21:00
- Reception Hours (Sunday and Public Holidays): 8:00 - 20:00
- No curfew.
- Excess Cleaning fee $150 applies if rooms are left requiring extra cleaning.
- For the comfort of all guests please note our rooms are non-smoking (non-compliance will incur a heavy penalty); for the convenience of guests who do smoke we have provided outdoor seating and ash pots located outside the room. ALL rooms in this Motel are SMOKE FREE. SMOKING in the unit WILL result in a fee of $400.
- On arrival, guests will be required to provide an imprint of a valid credit card OR a cash deposit to cover any incidental charges. Photo ID may be required on check-in.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation. Each person occupying the room must be accounted for at the time of booking or subsequently agreed to either verbally, in writing or via email. Failure to declare all persons prior to check-in will result in additional charges.
- Damages, breakages, theft and losses are the guests’ responsibility during their stay.
- We have allocated pet-friendly rooms (pets occupying non-pet rooms will incur a heavy penalty); please contact us if you are unsure about your booking and we will endeavor to accommodate your needs.
- If you are arriving after 9pm please call us on the day of arrival to make arrangements for your late key pick up.
- For the enjoyment of all guests noise restrictions do apply after 9pm. Excessive noise is not tolerated and eviction will be at Managements discretion.
- The Restaurant is open for dinner only from 5.30pm / 6 nights per week (excl. Sundays and Public Holidays). 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 룸 서비스(운영시간 제한)
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>