Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings must be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival and any special accommodations required must be made in advance to payment. Any reduction in the number of beds, no-shows, or cancellations after the 2 weeks will not be eligible for a refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A refundable security deposit of $100 is required for groups of more than 6 people. The security deposit will be returned during check-out and upon inspection of the property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Open, sunny courtyard with comfortable spots to chill, socialise or study!
- BEST BREAKFAST in Sucre. Amazing free breakfast and even better weekend pancakes and French toast! See our photos ;)
- Private or group Spanish lessons (see more info below)
- Terrace with beautiful view over the city and horizon, perfect to watch the sunset!
In-Hostel Spanish Lessons:
Private lessons - 35 BOB/hour
Couple lessons - 30BOBpp/hour
Group lessons - 25BOBpp/hour
We support our teachers with 100% of payment going to them. Choose your own hours and learn at your own pace and time. All our friendly teachers hold university education with practical experience. We have a special partnership with a Bolivian language school where you can have the opportunity to do a language exchange program to practice with locals learning English. The language exchange program is free of charge.
Enjoy our fantastic included breakfast with various options. If you’re lucky enough to stay with us on the weekend, you can enjoy our incredible pancakes and French toast! If you’re not a breakfast person, we’d be happy to offer you a discount on your stay.
Hang out in our beautiful courtyard with hammocks and lounge chairs, or enjoy the view from the terrace above.
Our hostel is in the heart of the city 5 minutes walk from the beautiful Central plaza. We are walking distance to supermarkets, the Central Market, bakeries and numerous bars and restaurants.
We host regular group activities, including Wally (Bolivian volleyball!), movie nights, yoga, workouts, walking tours, Sunday family dinners, Bolivian cooking classes and more...
Guests can feel free to bring their own food and drinks, as well as utilise our spacious kitchen.
We have 6, 8 and 10 bed dorms, as well as a double room. 24/7 hot showers and an inexpensive laundry service available.
Additional services: free boiled water, towel rental, book exchange, lockers, long term volunteer placements and travel arrangement services.
Check in: 11pm
Check out: 11am
Sun-Thurs: 8am to 12am
Fri-Sat: 8am to 3am
(If checking in earlier please contact us before)
Card accepted (Additional 3% service fee)
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>