Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
You need to be 18 year old or older to stay in a dorm
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The resort caters for both global travellers and local holiday makers, fostering a more authentic Fijian experience than offered by the larger resorts.
All accommodation includes:
• Complimentary intercontinental breakfast
• Free use of sea kayaks (single and double kayaks available)
• Free wifi hotspot for laptop/ Ipad/ Smartphone users
• Daily Yoga class
The Beachouse is the perfect home base to explore breathtaking canyons of the Upper Navua Gorge, mountainous treks to gushing waterfalls, world class diving and more. Enjoy an early morning surf on the break in front of the resort or for those lazy days, just chill out in a hammock by the pool!
The Beachouse offers stylish bungalow accommodation for couples or families and tasteful 6 bed dorms for the seasoned traveller, attracting adventurous nomads of all ages from around the globe. The menu features the flavours of Fiji with a focus on fresh fruit, vegetables and spices.
The resort values it’s close relationship with the local villages and prides itself on offering visitors an opportunity to experience the real Fiji. At The Beachouse, you arrive as a guest and leave as a friend! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 테이블 축구
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Fiji
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>