Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a communal chill out area with a space to sit and relax. Hang out and meet some new friends, or take a short walk to the amazing Tallow beach. Buses run roughly every hour into town with the stop right outside our gate.
We have a large amenity block and a unique, outdoor camp kitchen to cook whatever sort of meal you want!
We provide free wifi (limited) but encourage people get off the grid, loosen the shackles of social media and make some new friends round the camp fire or during one of our other nightly activities, such as our famous Free Goon Pong Wednesdays or a weekend Aussie BBQ.
At the Aviary our aim is to provide everyone with an authentic Australian camping experience. If you want to meet some great, genuine people and have a love of the outdoors, then The Aviary is the place for you.
Walk through park gates and turn left following the road and signs towards 'The Aviary'. Our reception is completely separate, look for 'The Aviary' banner.
Reception opening times: 8am - 11pm then 3pm - 8pm -please contact reception for late check in)
24 hour cancellation policy. In the case of a no-show or late cancellation you will be charged for your first nights accommodation.=
Age restrictions: 18 to 50
Please note we are a part of a larger campground and must respect other permanent and temporary residents especially at night time.
Check out: 10am
Check in: from 3pm
(Note: We do not accept groups larger than 4 people.) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>