Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Terviseks, found on the main Town Square, is a brand new home away from home for young travellers wanting to experience Tartu and the South of Estonia.
You can use our kitchen, relax in our living room and enjoy the view of the town square, freshen up in one of our self-contained bathrooms, use our computers or connect to our wifi with your own, wash your clothes ... basically anything that you would do in your own home. We also provide a simple breakfast of toast with Estonian honey, cereal and tea or coffee!
We are Canadian, English and Estonian and have lived in Tartu for years; if you don't know what there is to do here we think we are the best people to tell you what you can do.
Some of our recommendations would be to enjoy the student night life, the selection of quirky museums, a walk in a park or along the river, attend one of the many city festivals held in Tartu, or just chill with us in our living room. We can also help you organise day trips to nearby Lake Peipsi and Otepaa
Terviseks is the perfect place for you whether you want to recharge, party or just explore!
Check in time: 2pm - 10pm
(Please let us know if you need to check in outside of these times)
Check out: Flexible
Please contact us regarding your arrival time.
Cash only for payment on arrival 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 세탁 시설
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>