Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Tangoinn Group manages more than 400 groups annually. We receive all kinds of groups, school or university, sporting events, religious, cultural groups, etc.
We work with the main agencies and national and international tour operators as well as with local agencies.
All our establishments are legal and therefore comply with local, sanitary, fire prevention and safety laws (liability insurance).
The Groups Department, located in the central office in Bariloche, is responsible for managing all requests, offering personalized treatment in each case.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel also offers special beer pairings with every meal in the on-site restaurant, walk-throughs of the brewing facility with special tastings, and spa treatments that include a hop face mask and malted barley massage.
And to top, select Tangoinn rooms are canine-friendly, so you can even bring your pet along for the fun.
Tangoinn Bed & Brewery Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Exclude Diners. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>