Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Among the various facilities are a bar, a shared lounge, as well as a garden. The air-conditioned rooms provide pool view and come with a desk, free WiFi, private bathroom, flat-screen TV and fridge.
Breakfast is served each morning. The on-site restaurant serves cuisine and offers a vegetarian menu and dairy-free menu.
Foreign currency exchange
Scouters/ motorbikes/ bicycles for rent
Airport transfer: domestic and international flights
Train and bus tickets
Travel information/Organize tours
**Things to note & policies**
1. Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from: 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before: 12:00.
4. Payment upon arrival: by cash or credit card.
5. Tax included.
6. Breakfast included.
7. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
8. Reception Working Hours: from 06:00 to 23:00.
9. Check in/out time:
-Check in time is at 2:00 pm & check out time is before 12:00 noon.
-Early check in or late check-out offer
*Half charge for early check in from 9:30 or late check out until 18:00.
*Full charge for early check in from 07:00 onward as room need to block 01 day in advance or late check out after 18:00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>