Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Talakkia Boutique Hotel's rooms are well appointed to meet all guests’ different demands. Our rooms are decorated in modern Chinese Industrial style with double room, twin room and family room with wheelchair accessible. All rooms come with flat-screen TV and Free WI-FI. The bathrooms with hot shower are equipped with toiletries and hair dryer.
Facilities and services at TALAKKIA Hotel is Café, Roof Top Bar & Restaurant, pool spa, bus and tour ticket, luggage storage, electronic key card access, CCTV camera and 24-hour Reception.
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 PM (staff 24 h). A National passport or Thai government photo ID / Full payment and Deposit are required upon check in.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Credit. Card with have 3% charged. We are not ready to accept Paypal and Alipay.
5. Reception working hours 24:00.
6. A key card deposit 200 baht is required upon check in, will be refunded upon check-out.
7. Our hotel is “Non-Smoking” policy throughout the hotel. Smoking is permitted in designated area only. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 실내 수영장
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>