Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The T&T Hostel features 11 various rooms. We welcome all types of guests.
Reservations must be made for guests over the age of 18. We offer well-furnished rooms & calm and relaxing atmosphere. Our staff are more than willing to help guests with any information or suggestions on local attractions or events. Please note that there is no lift. We invite you to our hostel and promise to guarantee a friendly and peaceful service.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- free, clean linen and bedding included
- free towels included
- pet friendly
- check-in from 2 pm
- possibility of late check outs
- not 24 hour reception
- free luggage storage
- laundry facilities
- free hairdryers
- no curfew
T&T Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival
Check in from 2 pm to 11 pm
Check out before 11 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Breakfast not included (you can additionally pay for your breakfast)
Our reception times may vary. Please contact us with your estimated arrival time in advance.
Age restriction: 18 + years only
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>