Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Lodge is located on a remote stretch of beach along the Pacific Coast. The beach is virtual deserted with nice waves and beautiful sunsets. Along the back of the property is an estuary with various wild life. In addition, we are neat to some of the best attractions of the area such as Reserva Natural Isla Juan Venado and Reserva Natural Complejo Volcánico Telica Rota, amongst other important spots of our city.
The rooms have comfortable double beds or bunk beds in the dorms. They have fans for air circulation and mesh on the windows. Also, they are located in various áreas of the property. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Surfing Turtle Lodge Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included. It goes from 3.00 USD to 6.50 USD per person per day.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 21.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>