Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel can only be compared to the warm bed always waiting for you at your mother's house. Here the family of Sunshine Hostel will do their best to make your stay in Rome the most memorable, delightful and comfortable you've ever had.
If you are interested in experiencing this hidden treasure, we invite you to come and discover the secrets of Rome while staying in comfort at the Sunshine Hostel. We guarantee a warm, secure environment, and we also provide you with indispensable information that will guide you through the most complicated streets of Rome.
We're waiting for you at Sunshine Hostel
Before booking this hostel please note:
The reception is open until 2 AM. If you arrive at a different time please contact us to schedule your check-in we are very happy to have you here. Please contact us in case if you want to check-in after 2 AM.
You can cancel free of cost 3 days before arrival. If you cancel in the last 3 days of arrival you will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
In case of non-refundable booking no refund is made on cancellation.
City tax is not included 3.50 per person per night. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>