Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 month prior to arrival : Sunrock MAY decide to charge 10% of the outstanding balance.
2 weeks prior to arrival : Sunrock MAY decide to charge 50% of the balance.
Less than 2 weeks prior to arrival: Sunrock MAY decide to charge 100% of the outstanding balance due.
If a booking for the months of July and August is cancelled, Sunrock MAY decide to charge the whole 100% of the balance if we cannot re-let the rooms.
If a re-booking is made at the time of cancellation, sunrock may waive or change these conditions.
All of these terms are negotiable, we want to help you have a great stay!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy our exclusive boat trips, soaking up the sun whilst enjoying the views of the coastline. Or How about relaxing in our exclusive mudbath to cleanse the body and mind.
Sunrock is the perfect base to rent a Scooter or a car and explore the island or follow our hiking trails to experience the natural beauty of the west coast.
Offering beds in a range of rooms priced to suit your budget, you can choose from Sea-view balconies, ensuite bathrooms or shared facilities.
Whatever option you choose, our prices always include your choice of our range of home cooked breakfasts which are freshly prepared and served served until 12pm and also a 2 course home cooked evening meal of traditional greek cuisine.
wave splashing on rock at sunset photography
Whether you choose to party in the bar, relax on our massive sundeck or chill out on the beach beside a bonfire, there is plenty of nightlife for everyone at Sunrock.
Located on the waterfront of wide, sweeping, sandy, Pelekas beach, Sunrock enjoys spectacular views across the turqoise blue waters of the Ionian sea. And with the unrivalled sunsets, it's not hard to realise why Sunrock is described by Lonely planet as ' The next backpackers hangout'. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>