Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thailand's northern capital, despite the constant arrival of planes and trains full of sightseers, the former seat of the Lanna kingdom is still blissfully calm and laid-back. This is a place to relax after the chaos of Bangkok and recharge your batteries with fabulous food and leisurely wandering.
Suneta Hostel Chiang Mai is our 3rd Branch of Thailand's most famous hostel (1st Chiang Khan and 2nd Khaosan branch) in the city of culture, nature and night life. Our new branch is located at Chiang Mai significant historic landmark ''The Tha Pae Gate". It takes only 3 minutes to walk to Tha Pae Walking Street (Sunday Night Market) and it takes only 10 minutes drive from Chiang Mai international airport. Wandering around in the town of superb local food, temple sightseeing, trekking tour, rock climbing and caving or wherever you want to go will be very easy when you stay with us.
We provide the wide lobby area for meeting and talking with the fellow travelers ,the outstanding sanitary restroom and bathroom, and free WiFi is available in all area of our hostel. Thanks to free high speed Internet, especially for our guests, you can keep in touch with your friends and family through out the world.
We also offer:
* FREE Wi-Fi internet
* City center location
* Laundry Service (Surcharge)
* Safety and Security
* And super comfy bed and duvet
* Soap, shampoo and towel
* Two cats in the lobby to play with
Our local staffs will be happy to help you with any questions that you may have about Chiang Mai :) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>