Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a strong focus on work/life balance with most of our guests are working full time, searching for employment or looking to apply for their 2nd year visa. If you’re here to work hard and relax on your days off, this is the place for you!
Conveniently located in the heart of St Kilda, close to tram, train and bus stops as well as bustling Acland Street, Luna Park and the Esplanade.
Our Hotel Barkly public bar is home to some great entertainment. Trivia, live music and food and drink specials throughout the week. Come join us in summer for our famous Sunday Sessions with live music/DJs on our beautiful rooftop overlooking St Kilda! Make sure to ask at reception for details on the night's entertainment.
Although we will do our best to accommodate you, we cannot guarantee that groups of 3 or more guests will be put in the same room during busy periods.
Please Note : Our private rooms are located just below our rooftop bar – highly elevated noise levels are to be expected over the weekends, in particular on Friday nights when the rooftop bar is open until 3am.
We have a cozy TV room common area and during the week we open up our huge rooftop, with an amazing balcony overlooking St Kilda as another common space for our backpackers!
Photo identification (International passport only) and credit card information are required for each booking.
We are an international guest hostel only - age restrictions apply to all rooms (18 - 35) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>