Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full Payment up front. Cancellation and No Shows result in 50% payment forfeited. Reduction in Numbers result in no discounts for the entire duration of stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Smoking in rooms and bathrooms are strictly forbidden, if still breaking rules your be fined 60 Malaysian Ringgits.
Drinking Alcohol is generally forbidden, however, drinking occasionally could be allowed by the owner of the property
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are able to arrange for groups to any destination, if your group is 6pax or larger in size. taxes are not included in the accommodation charges. Group activities, special hospitality arrangements and out-of-state visits available upon request.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Strategically located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city, our neighbors include Central Market, Petaling Streer(Chinatown), Dataran Merdeka(Independence Square), KL Tower, KLCC, National Museum, major shopping malls and significant historical sites. Our building has been gazetted by the Malaysian governement as a herritage site and the main structure has been preserved. Within walking distance, you could easily walk to banks, money changers, grocery stores, bus stops, taxi stands, train stations.
With its commitment to service and focus on hospitality, you\'ll enjoy your stay at Submarine Guest House. Making a booking at Submarine Guest House Kuala Lumpur is easy with our secure online form; just enter your dates and click. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>