Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We hope to give you a feeling like you're at home, rather than the 'party' hostels in downtown Denver.
The location is a classic Denver neighborhood outside of Downtown, going close to the mountains of which Colorado is famous for.
Though in a quiet area outside the downtown, we are only a short walk to the bus stop to take you into downtown in one quick ride, giving you convenient access to Denver City Center.
The accommodations are very modern to give you a luxurious stay. There's drinks and snacks available for you in the kitchen, and ample parking. We have very fast WiFi and highly comfortable beds and linen. We have cleaning daily and air purify the rooms for a most comfortable sleep.
Stuart St BnB Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Passport or out of state ID required for check in.
Property reserves the right to refuse guest without passport or out of state ID.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Age Restriction: No one under 16 years allowed.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>