Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our 2, 4, 8 & 22 bed air-conditioned dorms are complete with individual lockers and a power-plug for every bed and high-speed Wi-Fi. We provide a free map and enjoy giving tips on the city, so you can fill your few days or maybe many days, with lots of things to do. Our knowledgeable staff can also give suggestions for your continuing journey out of Malaysia’s capital city. Guests can also leave their luggage before check-in. We have 24hours reception desk so you can come to Step-Inn anytime. Our staff will ensure that you have a pleasant stay with us.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Key-deposit RM30 per key refundable deposit will be charged upon check-in
5. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 night advance notice before the arrival date is required.
6. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
7. No smoking.
8. Please look after your personal belongings. We won't take responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any guest property whatever the cause.
Please take note that we are a backpacker's hostel. All the facilities are on a sharing basis. Our place might not be suitable for anyone who is not used to the backpacking experience. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>