Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Zeeland coast is stunning with gorgeous beaches to walk along or go swimming in, during the summer. Bicycle trips or hikes through the dunes offer splendid views. A Medieval castle rises out of the forest near the sea. This is your hostel, Stayokay Domburg.
Stayokay Domburg is housed in a very special building: Castle Westhove. The 13th century castle, complete with turrets and moat, is within walking distance of the beach. Most of the rooms are in the castle, but some of them are in the two carriage houses. The rooms have bunk- beds with sheets and they have their own sanitary facilities. Please bring your own towels, or rent one at the reception. The cozy bar is situated in the main castle, where guests meet. In summer you can come together on the terrace with its amazing view.
Stayokay, part of Hostelling International
Stayokay has several hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hostelling International network. You'll find our hostels in the cities Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €2,00 per person per night. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 키카드 사용
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>