Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Staying Hostel provides 2 types of room, which are:
- Staying mix dormitory : Every room provide 6 bed in the room. Bathroom inside. Also have locker , reading light, power socket, towel. It’s a perfect choice for single traveler or traveler who came from buddy.
- Staying 1 (Suites) : King bed size for 2 people with private bathroom. This is unique designed and also have outdoor terrace.
-free locker in dorm, with free security key
-free towels and linens
-free soap and shampoo
-free luggage storage and shower room can be use before check-in and after check out on the same day
-cozy common room with a flat-screen TV
-night time food street 5 minute walk, also 7-11 (24 supermarket)
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 21:00.
- If check in after 21:00, please kindly inform us ahead of time.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 noon.
(1) Cash (THB) only accepted on arrival.
(2) Full payment is requested at the time of check in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay is 18 years old.
6. Reception is not 24 hours. Please let us know your flight departure and what time that ypu want to check in.
7. Room cleaning time is 12:00 -14:00.
8. No elevator.
9.No Parking 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>