Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This quality hostel is designed and built to meet the needs of the hosteller / traveller that is seeking clean, comfortable and spacious facilities with modern comforts including private bathroom and toilet facilities in every room. The option of self service is available through spacious and well equipped self-service kitchen and washing facilities.
Breakfast service is provided at no additoinal cost and a „Micro Kiosk“ is available within the facility. Our staff is devoted to assisting guest with their travel planning, providing information and further reservations if needed.
The Start hostel is designed to host individual hostelers, families and groups alike. Large family rooms meet the needs of families traveling with children and individuals can choose between room types from ensuite double rooms to 4 bed dorms.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
The hostel is open 24 hours. Check in is any time after 14:00. Check out is before 11:00. Early Check in or late Check out can be requested.
Breakfast included - Buffet available from 3:30AM until 9:30AM
Same day bookings: please book at least 3 hours in advance. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>