Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations & Refunds
Any cancellation made more than 28 days prior to the arrival date will incur a booking charge of 5% of the total booking value. This charge will be deducted from the monies received and the remaining balance will be refunded within 28 days.
No refunds will be due for cancellations made within 28 days of the arrival date.
No cancellations will be accepted by telephone.
From 1 April until 31 October there is a minimum of a 2 nights per reservation during weekends at any of our hostels.
We require full payment within 24h of confirmation for any bookings arriving within 28 days of booking date.
Groups may have to pay a damage deposit during check-in; the group leader will be held responsible for any damage caused by any member(s) of the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Methods of Payment
We require a 50% deposit of the total amount invoiced to be paid within 5 working days of the invoice date. Please be aware that failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your booking.
The second installment (the balance) is due at least 28 days prior to arrival on a date indicated by us. You must contact us before that date in order to successfully complete your booking.
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard and Switch. A credit card payment sheet will be sent to you together with the invoice and must be returned by e-mail or fax. Alternatively you can also call us on +44(0)208 600 7500 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday. For bank transfers we require the bank's proof of payment to be sent to us within the 5 day limit and at least 5 days before the 2nd installment is due.
We do not accept payments by American Express or Laser cards.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A group is any party consisting of 10 or more people. All rooms must be booked entirely so that they aren't shared with foreigners.
Special minimum night stays and rates can apply on peak dates for groups. Acceptance of the group remains at the discretion of St Christopher's Inns.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
11개가 넘는 모래사장이 펼쳐져 있으며, 아름다운 절벽에 누워 Towan 해변을 바라보며 휴식을 취하고 싶다면, 세인트 크리스토퍼를 찾아주세요. 눈 뜨면 객실 눈 앞에 금빛 해변을 마주하실 수 있습니다.
뿐만 아니라 영국의 가장 큰 생태학적 프로젝트인Eden Project를 구경하실 수 있으며, 해변가를 따라가면Tintagel Castle의 흔적을 찾을 수 있습니다.
객실은 개인 더블룸에서 10인 도미토리까지 다양하게 구성되어 있으며, 각 객실에는 화장실이 포함되어 있으며 해변이 보이는 뷰를 자랑합니다.
해변에서는 태닝 및 서핑을 즐기실 수 있으며, 저녁에는 도시에서 제일 유명한 호스텔 안에 있는 Belushi’s 바에서 파티를 즐기실 수 있습니다. 모든 숙박객에게는 호스텔 내에있는 Belushi’s 바에서 제공하는 식음료를 모두 할인된 저렴한 가격에 맛보실 수 있습니다.
-23 :30분 넘어서 체크인 하시는 분은 도착 예정일 20 :00까지 미리 연락을 주셔야 합니다.
-체크인시 사진이 부착된 신분증을 제시해주셔야 합니다.
-만 18세 이하의 청소년 및 어린이는 예약하실 수 없습니다.
-트윈룸에는 더블베드가 준비되어 있습니다. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
3위, 호스텔 체인
2위, 대형 호스텔 체인
1위, 대형 호스텔 체인
1위, 대형 호스텔 체인
2위, 대형 호스텔 체인
3위, 호스텔 체인
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>