Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Daisetsuzan is Hokkaido's largest national park. (Hokkaido, Japan)
It has a mountainous area of virtually unspoiled wilderness. (great landscape, alpine plants, color leaves, wild animals,etc..)
And Sounkyo is a touristy hot spring resort town. Our hostel don't have hot springs (Shower has), but several of which open their baths to non-staying guests during daytime for an admission fee of typically less than 800yen.
Our retro buildings provide a great environment to heal you from the tiredness of your trip. It really is the most suitable place to make a plan of the mountain trekking. And after getting tired from trekking, we want to welcome back you warmly.
If you like nature, you will definitely have a nice experience!
Mountain trekking, cycling, walking, hot springs, seeing the autumn leaves, etc.
To all trekkers and travelers.
We looking forward to your visit. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>