Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All nights charged in full plus 10% admin fee. For group bookings of 4 Guests or more - we require 7 days� notice prior to 10am on the day of arrival for a valid cancellation � in the event of a no-show without valid cancellation or cancellation which is made less than 7 days prior to 10am on the day of arrival we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the entire period of stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property. In the case of groups, the group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor. Failure of any individual group member to do so will result in the expulsion of the whole group
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We know what it's like to be in need of a quality budget room, and our experience has taught us how to run a hotel which guests can call home.
SoBo offers budget accommodation providing private hotel rooms with breakfast served daily and self-catered accommodation in value for money hostel style lodgings with modern en suite rooms
Whether you're looking for a single night or a few months stay, check in for our superb facilities and flexible terms.
WiFi, plasma-screen movie room, kitchen, dining areas, garden, laundry - everything your discerning resident could ask for
We pride ourselves on offering all the facilities of a great serviced apartment, but in an informal atmosphere at bargain prices.
Close to central Brighton, but far away enough to guarantee a quiet night's sleep. We're situated on a lovely historic residential street just a minute walk up from the seafront, near a large supermarket and many language schools. It's a fifteen minute walk to Brighton centre or one minute to the bus stop.
Super-clean, ultra secure, with plenty of space. Our rooms range from single to quadruple with female-only options, all with en-suite, secure 24-hour access and a sleep-easy quiet residential location.
Friendly bilingual staff and happy guests are what make our hostel go around. We've made sure there are plenty of communal areas to meet your fellow guests or just relax with a book or movie. We get fantastic feedback from people who have had the time of their lives staying at SoBo
Sound good? We're looking forward to checking you in, so get in touch
Please note :
Bank Holiday (Friday - Monday) rates subject to surcharge
Check out time is 10:00 (can be extended)
Check in time is after 15.00 (luggage can be dropped in earlier)
For group bookings of 4 people or more - we require 7 days notice prior to 10am on the day of arrival for a valid cancellation
Pre-authorisation of credit and debits cards
All cards are pre-authorized to the value depending on the cancellation terms applicable
Please note that there are occasions when our manager brings in his friendly dog ! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>