Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 week prior to arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Sleepbox Sukhumvit 22, we here to welcome our guests with our friendly, cozy design and eco-friendly concept for the best accommodation experience during your visit. A preparation of unique,well-design interiors will ensure you a good memory to bring home.
Sleepbox Sukhumvit 22 is located in Soi Sukhumvit 22 surrounded by local residents where you can experience the city’s vibrant cultures, lifestyle, way of livings, and enjoy Thai local food and desserts made by the locals. Only 10-minute walk, you will reach the M District area,where largest and latest modern Shopping Malls and Department Stores are located in the heart of Bangkok’s city center.
The location of Sleepbox Sukhumvit 22 is easily to come via various transportations e.g. BTS Sky Train, MRT Subway, bus or taxi. Stay with us and enjoy all the vibes, the wanderlust experience and amazing people and culture that our city can offer. An unforgettable experience will last with you forever at Sleepbox Sukhumvit 22.
- A complimentary mini-breakfast bar is provided for all guests.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 14 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 5 years old.
6. Smoking is not allowed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 짐 보관 가능
- 자동 판매기
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>