Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel is located only five minutes (by scooter) - or 15 minutes (walking) from some of the most stunning beaches found anywhere in the world.
If you like Pai, or other Hostels with lots of open space and beautiful natural surroundings, then Slacklines is the place for you!
The hostel is positioned in an incredible position, uniquely situated in the foothills of the surrounding Jungle covered mountains that make up Koh Lanta.
Some of our highlights include the outdoor swimming pool and bar, table tennis table, awesome location and of course Slacklining!
We offer 6 private bamboo bungalows (with fans), each with its own toilet and shower.
Our brand new Dorm had been crafted from local materials by local people to provide a true island living experience.
Slacklines : Things to note!
• Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
• Payment upon arrival by cash.
• Slackines Hostel is situated 3 minutes to the nearest beach by scooter, or about 15 minutes walking. If you do not like walking or riding a scooter, please bear this in mind when booking Slacklines Hostel! We can of course call you a tuktuk or Taxi to your chosen destination!
• Scooter hire is available at the Hostel, priced at 200 THB / 24 hours.
• If you have booked a Bamboo Bungalow, please do not be surprised when you arrive and there is a Bamboo bungalow waiting for you! These are not fancy hotel rooms but cosy authentic huts which give you a real tropical island jungle experience.
• Reception open every day 08:00 - 22:00 / Check in : 14:00 / Check out : 11:00 AM.
• Breakfast is available at the Hostel but not included in the rate.
• Free Drinking water, please bring your own container to refill (we don’t use plastic bottles!).
• Free Coffee during breakfast time for all the guests.
• Free 5G wifi throughout the property. The Wifi password can be found by the front hostel doors.
• We apply a strict one person per (single) bed policy.
• Guest must be aged over 18 years.
• We require a copy of your passport upon check in.
• The Dorm is Fan and not A/C
• Dorm daily cleaning from 10.00 – 14.00 am.
• Please ensure you settle your bill the day before checking out.
• For security reason, we do NOT ALLOW outside guest (s) in to the dormitories rooms. Visitors are allowed into the hostel grounds between 8 am and 11 pm.
• We are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of property. Please keep your valuables in the lockers available at reception.
• Staff will be available 24/7 at the structure yet will be available only for emergency reason between 11 pm and 7 am.
• If you are sharing a room please be nice to your room mates, other guests, staff, and the property.
• Please do not smoke inside the bungalows or in the dormitory.
• Failure to arrival without notification or in the event of a no show, the amount will be charged from your credit card and your bed will be released automatically.
• Please keep quiet between 11 pm to 9 am. This is for the comfort of our guests and neighbours.
• Our swimming pool was previously an elephant bathing pool. Due to it's design and our Jungle surroundings, we have trouble keeping it completely clear and free from leaves etc, please allow us some slack if its looking a bit sad!
If something is great, tell your friends. If something isn’t right, tell us :) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>