Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The large kitchen/diner is the hub of the hostel, with everything you need to create culinary masterpieces provided! The stunning view of Broadford Bay dominates the spacious and relaxing lounge, and there’s a pool table in the adjacent conservatory. Free wifi, storage and laundry facilities, and off-street parking is also available. Basecamp is owned and run by Skye Guides, the island’s biggest mountain guiding company, and guides and staff are always willing to share their in-depth knowledge of Skye and offer free advice on current mountain conditions and route details.
The seaside village of Broadford is right on the main A87 road through Skye and only a 10 minute drive from the Skye Bridge. Occupying a quiet spot in the centre of the village, guests can enjoy an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants and pubs which are all just a two minute walk from our front door. A short walk to the beach might reward you with sightings of otters, seals and other wildlife commonly seen, and all of Skye's main sights and attractions are within an hours' drive. There is a bus top within 200m where buses servicing the rest of the island as well as Inverness, Glasgow and Edinburgh stop.
Skye Basecamp Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
If you wish to check-in outwith these times, please contact us directly. Reception opening hours vary seasonally.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: Summer (May – Oct) 8AM- NOON 4PM – 10PM, Winter (Nov – April) 9AM – NOON, 4PM – 9PM.
If you expect to arrive for check-in outwith reception hours above, please let us know as soon as possible so we can make suitable arrangements.
OVER 16s ONLY. Children under the age of 16 are welcome at Skye Basecamp however strict conditions will apply. If you are travelling with children you must book an entire room. Children cannot be accommodated in rooms with guests outwith their own family. Please contact us if you wish to visit with children under the age of 16.
Strictly no smoking inside the building there are two designated smoking areas outside. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>