Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here you can enjoy the relaxed, cosy atmosphere or just saunter around in the famous area of Sofo with its culturally diverse shops and cafe's.
Our hostel is located in the centre of Sofo, known for being Stockholm's cultural midpoint, with its restaurants, gallerias, music events, bars and odd boutiques. From here it's a short walking distance to (among others) the Old City, The Globe, the royal castle and shopping.
We offer our guests free Internet (stationary computers and Wi-Fi), pasta, laundry, some games, newspapers and magazines and free access to our homely kitchen, equipped with stove, fridges and microwaves. Breakfast can be pre-ordered at in-check for 85 SEK/person or purchased the same day for the cost of 100 SEK. You can also e-mail us your order.
We offer cosy rooms with new and modern beds. You can choose to stay in a larger dorm with twelve beds for a cheap price or you can choose to stay in a smaller, more private room. Rooms are of a nice and cosy standard, where we try to create an individual character, interactive for our hostel.
We have separate showers with WC for men and women, lots of WCs in the corridor space and a handicap WC with shower.
We try to keep a high cleanliness standard and want to make sure that our guests sleeps in new and fresh sheets.
You can rent sheets for 50SEK includes towels.
In our library you can find books in different languages; here you can also lend a book or switch your old book to a new.
Laundry facilities: 1 washing machine + 1 tumble dryer + 1 washing powder = 100kr
You are all warmly welcomed! :-)
For same day bookings, please book earlier than 6 pm. Later bookings will not be guaranteed.
The reception is open 8am to 8pm every day.
LATE ARRIVAL is possible, but if you arrive later than 8pm, you need to contact the property.
Please note, when arriving late, payment must be done for the first night in advance by using PayPal - contact us by e-mail or phone.
If you arrive earlier than 3pm you can leave your bags in our luggage room(Luggage room open between 8am to 7pm no storage over night).
All cancellations must be done at latest 6pm 2 days before arrival. In case of late cancellation or failure to check in, the amount of the first night is charged and any remaining nights cancelled.
Payment upon arrival/check in.
You must use clean bed sheets – you are welcome to bring your own, or rent from us (50 SEK)includes one towel.
No sleeping bags allowed.
All areas of the hostel – including the rooms – are smoking free.
All private rooms are without windows.
Skanstulls Hostel is open 365 days a year from 8am – 8pm, no hostel membership is needed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 이불, 침대깔개 및 베개커버 등은 포함되지 않습니다
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
스칸스툴스 호스텔의 말
우리 호스텔은 친절하고, 잘 설정 및 청소를 완화한다. 당신은 높은 품질의 침대에 꽉 잠을 수 있습니다. 또한 무료로 파스타, 차와 커피를 요리하거나 권태의 경우에는 우리의 직원들과 대화를, 우리의 무료 Wi-Fi 인터넷과 컴퓨터와 페이스 북에 사진을 업로드, 긴 여행 후 세탁을 할 수 있습니다. :) 재미를 위해 우리의 손님은 일반적으로 부엌에서 무료 파스타 동안 NOM-nomming 대화를 나눠, 또는 게임을 빌리거나 음악을 듣고. 우리는 실제로 엑스트라의 톤이 사용할 수를-여기에 자전거 카드를 살 수있는 우리는 (여러 언어) 당신이 빌리거나 책을 교환 할 수있는 작은 도서관이 있거나 가이드 북 및 게임을 빌려. 우리는 당신이 잘 알아서 할게요! Ann-Sofie & Stefan, 관리자
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>