Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rich history of the Sirkeci Gar Hotel, its paintings and art objects, as well as high quality service provided by the hotel and its experienced staff will make your holiday unforgettable and you will feel like you are in your own home.
The hotel offers quality hospitality service to their guests for 24 hours. Sirkeci Gar Hotel offers spacious, modern and comfortable rooms with air-conditioning, a lounge area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk and a kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. The Hotel provides free WiFi, 24-hours reception, and airport transfer services for an additional charge. Sirkeci Gar Hotel offers a buffet or halal breakfast, and accommodates a restaurant and a garden.
Sirkeci Gar Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:45.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your cards.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 룸 서비스(24시간)
- 룸 서비스(운영시간 제한)
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>