Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of our pods has been handmade here in New Zealand using sustainable materials. The Pods all feature a lined privacy curtain, individual power point, USB point, reading light, shelf, high-quality linens and luxurious pocket sprung mattresses, as a minimum. There’s plenty of room for you to sit up and read or stretch right out for a quality nights sleep.
Common areas include a large balcony/BBQ area with impressive views over Queenstown, TV Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen and airy atrium. We’ve made sure that there are plenty of comfy couches and seats throughout the building so you can hang with your fellow travellers or find a cozy corner somewhere. There’s also more than enough shower and bathroom units on each floor, including shared rooms with ensuites for your convenience and privacy.
Located in the heart of Queenstown but away from the hustle and bustle of the plentiful bars and restaurants, you won't find a better spot.
We offer all of our guests the following services free of charge: WiFi, Apple TV, Netflix, Breakfast, including tea, milk and coffee, nightly soup, free luggage storage, local maps, free car parking.
We have hairdryers, hair straighteners, travel adapters, DVDs, books, travel guides for you to use during your stay.
And hey, if we don't have it, feel free to ask, and we will see what we can do. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>