Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Prepayments are non-refundable. All prepayment will be forfeited as cancellation fee. The Company must be notified by email of any cancellation of reservation. However, at the sole discretion of Company, refunds may be given due to extenuating circumstances.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Check-in from 1 pm and Check Out by 11 am
• Child Policy: children aged 2 years or younger stay for free
• Cancellation Policy - Prepayments are non-refundable. All prepayment will be forfeited as cancellation fee. The Company must be notified by email of any cancellation of reservation. However, at the sole discretion of Company, refunds may be given due to extenuating circumstances.
• Non smoking Accommodation
• Advance booking is advised
• RM50 refundable deposit required upon check in
• Room rates have to be fully paid upon check in
• No towels are provided for dormitory beds
• 5% rebate for room and 7% rebate for dorm bed are extended for 21 nights consecutive stay
• Transport - We are pleased to arrange for someone to pick you up or drop you off at the airport. Please book this in advance.
• Location coordinates – 1°33’25″N 110°20’54″E
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Having stayed in every sort of accommodation imaginable worldwide from the immaculate to the appalling, Singgahsana is our version of the ideal home away from home.
As avid art appreciators and owners of an art gallery, we attempt to infuse Singgahsana with our touch of Sarawak Style. Our guests will know that they are in exotic Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo when they awake each morning to a room filled with unique local decor. Artefacts collected from the 30 or more ethnic tribes of Sarawak adorn the common area. Even the ubiquitous lamps of your room have been cleverly made out of utilitarian baskets and the floor covered with rattan and bark mats.
Travel photographs decorate each wall bringing sweet memories of the many destinations we have travel to.
Regular travels abroad have made us appreciate our home even more. Sarawak's great diversity both in its peoples and its nature makes it totally unique. But above all these, our Bornean home is exceptionally special because of its sickeningly warm hospitality as aptly put by a friend and regular visitor to Sarawak.
We hope to have the opportunity to make your stay in Kuching a good one. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>