Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation/no show or reduction in number of rooms/beds, Silver Moon House has a policy of no refund on the booking deposite or booking fee for a cancellation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dharamshala and McLeodganj are well known tourist destinations of Himachal Pradesh offering spectacular views of the Dhauladhar mountains, sparkling rivulets and deep green forests.
Silver Moon House is situated in a peaceful location away from the noise of traffic but not too far from the main attractions & local markets. we have got a selection of Twin, Double and Single rooms with 24 hours running hot and cold water. All the rooms are spacious having private balconies providing breathtaking views of valley and the hills.
Meals are available on request.
Our travel desk will help in all your travel needs. Our other services include:
Tour Packages | Taxi Services | Hotel Bookings | Camping | Adventure Activities | Cultural and Adventure Tours| | Trekking| Climbing Expedition |Motor Bike Tours | Mountain Biking Tours and many more….
Please note that Silver Moon House like most other guesthouse in the area does not have a parking and approach the the guesthouse is by walk only from the road head (02 minutes). Guests having their own vehicle are requested to park their vehicle/s at the local municipal parking about 300 meters from the guesthouse.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have found that more than 50% of the bookings made through this website do not show up. Therefore as a matter of security the accommodation is guaranteed only on the condition that the travelers contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org OR +91 98160 81585 after booking the accommodation through this website else the booking will stand unconfirmed/cancelled. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>