Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Breakfast gratis; 2 big appartments
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you like art, this is your place to create calmly!
Sidi Kaouki Casa Al Vent is defined in 3 words: Simplicity, light and calm.
We offer clean rooms with nice sea views just 500m from the beach. The 2 terraces provide the opportunity to relax or share experiences with other travellers.
Far from cold hotel concepts, 'casa al vent' is a family run guesthouse where you have the possibility to use a shared kitchen with wash-machine, relax in the garden and meet our animals: Tafust, the donkey, Ben, the dog and our ducks, geese and chickens which provide farm fresh eggs for your breakfast.
Artists, surfers and travellers enjoy the familiar atmosphere spend long periods here!
You can have an ample breakfast (natural juice, salad, bread, omelette with vegetables, crepes, coffee....) in 'cafe al vent' in front of the beach with wonderful views!
'café Al vent' wants to offer meals nearby the senses, where the ingredients are part of the daily life and landscape of Sidi Kaouki.
Fish and seafood come from local fishermen who leave daily to work.
Also our meat comes from chicken, goats and cows grazing freely in this lovely area, and vegetables are chosen according to the season, always prioritizing the closer ones. Besides you can eat paella with lobster in front of the ocean, or some tagine of Sidi Kaouki's goat, always accompanied by good music.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day advance notice.
Only cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check-out time: 12:00.
Taxes included 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>