Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- visit the most beautiful beaches in Albania
- go for a hike and a swim in the canyon of Gjipe
- have a shady river walk when it is a very hot day
- rent a kayak at Jal or Livadi beach
- eat and drink bio products made by the villagers
- relax and enjoy our unique view
- and more!
We offer different trips in collaboration with local people and other hostels.
The Shkolla Hostel is operating from the school in Vuno. During the first years of operation the school was used to accommodate backpackers only during July and August, as the school was still in function. Since 2011 the school is not in function anymore because the population of the village is too small. Shkolla Hostel is now open between June 1st till the end of September.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
Check In: anytime
Check Out: 12:00
Breakfast not included.
Taxes are included.
The hostel is open 24 hours.
We welcome everyone in our hostel. The age of our guests varies between 3 to 65 and come from all over the world.
We respect the village and always work with volunteers. The money we earn here will flow back into the community and the other schools in the area. In the last year the schools have been able to buy computers, new furniture and have better sanitary facilities. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>