Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Shivam guest house is listed in most of the leading guide books such as lonely planet India (since 2001 till now 2013),French guide books le guide routard, le petit fute, trotters India
Shivam's roof offers a dazzling sunrise view of the fort. The hotel has several floors capped by a two-tier restaurant which exemplifies Indian's rooftop culture. The lower tier is covered by the upper and equipped with air conditioning units, making it a great place to shelter from the midday heat.
The restaurant is clean and the food is tasty and cheap. On the menu youll find continental dishes like tomato and cheese sandwiches, as well as traditional Indian fare, including several varieties of rice, a plethora of curries and the necessary flat bread to gather them up with. Palak Paneer (spinach and goat cheese) and Kashmiri Dum Aloo (potatoes in a yogurt gravy) are particularly good washed down with a cool sweet lassi.
The roof top restaurant has a panoramic view of the fort and blue city.Shivam's restaurant and espresso cafe is quite popular among the tourist.After being in the top guide books of the world for so many years we are personally look after our property to provide better services to our guests.
Shivam's exceptionalism is far reaching. we are one of the few small hotels in India in where one does not have to contend with ants or roaches. Our establishment demonstrates a deep understanding of western comfort.
Recommended by:LP(India 2009)see page 234,lonely planet( Raj),Rough Guide,Le Guide Routard,Geoglobe trotter,inTravel Magazine 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>