Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Shiju hostel you can experience living with local because we as a family live in this house and work. so you'll live with an Iranian family and can taste our real culture well.
Shiju apartment consists of 3 guest rooms, kitchen, bath, toilet, sofa, TV and some Kitchenware for cooking yourself. We can provide for you, a traditional homemade Iranian food or you can take part in our cooking class to learn our traditional food and cook for yourself. Our home has air conditioned and offers free Wifi.
Shiraz, the city of poets, literature and flowers is considered by many Iranians to be the city of gardens. While staying with us you can enjoy the cities many cultural heritage attractions including Delgosha Garden, Nasir ol Molk Mosque, Tomb of Hafez, Khwaju Kermani's tomb and many more.
Shiju Guesthouse policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy 1 day before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash with Euros or US Dollars only.
Curfew until Midnight.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception 24/7 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 드라이 클리닝
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 식기 세척기
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>