Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
DORMS are all Fully Air-conditioned and PRIVATE NIPA HUT are all Fan only.
We offer our guests to be the first to swim with the Whaleshark, just registered and pay with us upon check in if you would like to join the next morning.
What to See and do in Oslob?
* Whaleshark Watching
* Tumalog Waterfalls
* Oslob Heritage Town
* Canyoonering to nearby Town
* Be your hub to your next destination such as Dumaguete & Siquijor
* Island Hopping to Sumilon Island
Sharky Hostel offers Canyoonering Tours - you can booked it upon arrival. Also we assist guest for boat transfer to Panglao Island Bohol from Oslob.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cash Basis Only.
2. At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3. Check-in at 2:00 PM.
4. Check-out at 12:00 NOON.
5. Reception from 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM. Latest check in 10pm or late upon information. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>