Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We love nature so welcome to the jungle, we have different activities and daily experiences for our guests to know our culture and live the true paradise of Tulum visiting cenotes, beaches, ruins, meditation nights, Mexican distillate tastings and coexistence with our staff so that they live the experience as a local.
Our perfectly distributed areas generate spaces for coexistence, coworking, relaxation and amenities. We have a sun deck, bar, kitchen, pool, WIFI to be connected at all time so you can work if necessary, rooms with air conditioning, own bathroom (shared and individual) and meticulous cleaning. Shambalam Hostel adapts to any plan; a place where you can met people from all over the world and share experiences and memories that will stay with you forever. Remember that Paradise is where I am.
Shambalam Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 22.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (19%)
Breakfast not available
24 hours reception.
No minors. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 실내 수영장
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>