Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The campsite's facilities will certainly satisfy the most demanding guest. The village is ideal for young people ages 18-35. We offer a bar/supermarket, restaurant, pizzeria, health service, shuttle bus (1 euro per person) to Giustiniana railway station, laundry service 24/7 , FREE WIFI in the common areas as bar, restaurant and reception. Not to mention a fabulous swimming pool surrounded by palms and other exotic trees (free for our guest) and most important a structure at your service to entertain you and give you the best holiday in Rome.
The Seven Hills Village Concierge can organize the most convenient car and bike rentals, sightseeing tours of Rome by day and night as well as out of town excursions to such magnificent areas as Pompei, the Amalfi coast, and much much more!
We provide all budget accommodation options:
-Shared dorm room: Dorm huts, shared bathroom; bed sheets and sleeping bags are provided.
- Hostel Rooms : small wooden rooms with 1 bed or 2 single beds, equipped with bed linen and indoor heating. Shared bathroom with hot water showers and toilet paper.
-Mini Chalet: Small wooden rooms a double bed for 1 or 2 persons, with bed linen and indoor heating. Shared bathroom with hot water showers and toilet paper.
-Bungalow: Nice small house with 4 bed places (2 single beds and a double bed) , bed linen and heating as well as a bathroom and shower.
Check in after 14:00 P:M
Check out by 10:00 noon
The Seven Hills Village also offers a transfer service to/from:
Ciampino airport at 65 euro (max 4 person).
Fiumicino airport 55 euro (max 4 person).
Please e-mail us to book 48hrs in advance of transfer requirement.
Shuttle to/from the La Giustiniana train station every half hour form 8:00am till 8:00pm (1 euro per person)
Timings may change in low season.
Seven Hills Village:
For fun loving people! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>