Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a small and cozy Japanese style inn built in Genroku period (1688-1703). It is a 3-story wooden building with 11 guest rooms. All rooms are Japanese style. Sitting on the tatami floor and sleeping in the futon on tatami, you can experience the traditional Japan.
Our bath is natural hot spring. We are part of the nostalgic Japanese spa town Shibu Onsen, which was called Hirao Onsen a long time ago. Shibu Onsen originated in the year 1303, when priests from temples in Kyoto discovered the healing effects of the local hot springs. You can either enjoy a very relaxing time in our indoor bath, or go to other public baths in the neighborhood. There are 9 hot spring public bath-houses and 2 foot bath places along the street, free entrance for staying guests.
Our expert chef prepares delicious Japanese cuisines for our guests. You will find a meal after a hot bath especially enjoyable.
The area is famous for its hot spring Shibu Onsen, originated in 1303. Another sightseeing spot cannot be missed - Snow Monkey Park (Jigokudani Yaenkoen) - is only about 5 min away by car. Since 1964, Snow Monkey Park has been loved by tourists all over the world. It is probably the only place in the world where you can watch monkeys taking a hot spring bath in snow. We offer transportation service to Snow Monkey Park. Please make a reservation at the reception desk, and we will take you to the park by car. Please note that we dont offer pick-up service, and you need to come back to the ryokan on your own. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>