Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Selina Tulum we are inspired by the concept of complementary opposites, light and darkness, to create a unique experience for our guests.
Daylight: sunrise meditation on our paradise beach, daily ocean view yoga, Temazcal ancestral ceremonies, healthy breakfast by the swimming pool, a typical Mexican dish for lunch and, if you are a digital nomad, working in our comfortable-fastest speed internet co-work while having a cup of selected coffee.
Nighttime: after an amazing dinner at our restaurant, enjoy yourself dancing in the moonlight at our Beach Club, where the best parties in Tulum take place every week.
Services and Common Areas:
A/C in all the rooms
Restaurant/Beach club MIA Tulum
24H Reception and Security
Selina Tulum Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 15:00 pm
Check out at 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
19% Taxes not included
24 Hours Reception.
Laundry services with additional cost. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>