Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our dorms, private rooms, and suites are a short walk from all the local highlights: the happening Plaza de Armas, the delicious sights and smells of San Pedro Market, the dining of Plaza San Blas, and the historic city center.
Selina’s dorms are not like you’d find in your typical hostel. We set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. Bathrooms are shared.
We also offer a range of private rooms of different standards to suit your budget. These come with private or shared bathroom.
Taxes not included - 10.00% service charged to be paid at the hostel.
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
Selina Cusco Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 7:00 until 23:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Dorms are adult only unless the group books an entire dormitory. Check in can only be made by adults 18 years or older for any room or dormitory. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>