Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Established in 1976, Selina Isla Mujeres was originally the first hotel on the island! Situated right on the beachfront, our unique location is complete with a cocktail bar, seafood restaurant, library zone, cinema room, and outdoor playground home to a range of music events and group workshops each week. Plus, our spacious, fully-equipped co-living apartments are decorated with locally-sourced artwork and comfortable furniture, perfect for travelers in search of a long-term getaway.
Selina Poc Na Isla Mujeres terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hs before arrival
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We only accept VISA and Master Card.
Taxes not included: 19% (VAT 16% and city tax 3%)
Breakfast not included - costos from 6 to 10 USD
24 hour Reception.
Age policies: Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm (in your destination’s time zone) at least 2 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one-night cancellation fee, plus tax.
Other general conditions:
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it must not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen. Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>