Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
And with so much to see and do all within a short walking distance, guests can wander through Jaffa's age-old alleyways and the famous flea market, taking in the architecture and rich cultural history and explore the coffee shops and boutiques scattered across the sophisticated Neve Tzedek neighborhood and the ultra-hip Florentine district. Prepare to be spoilt for choice with an endless amount of trendy bars and eateries, serving innovative takes on traditional, Israeli food, art galleries and museums, an eclectic mix of fashion boutiques and craft fairs, and local markets.
Selina Neve Tzedek Policies & Conditions:
Your stay at Selina Neve Tzedek will only be allowed upon presentation of a vaccinated or recovering certificate from Corona Virus.
And children under the age of 16 will be able to arrive upon presentation of a corona test 72 hours in advance
Check-in from 15:00 PM
Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not available)
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Breakfast: 21 USD per person per day.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
Cancellations or modifications must be made by 6:00 pm (Local time) at least 1 day prior to arrival. Cancellations and no-shows made beyond that time will result in a one-night cancellation fee plus tax.
The full amount of stay (with taxes) is payable in advance by credit card at booking time.
Non-refundable reservations are those made through early booking promotions and minimum stay reservations among others. Keep in mind that non-refundable reservations require full payment of the account to reserve. Payment will be processed and debited from the authorized credit card. If the charge is declined, the reservation may be canceled. No refunds will be given for cancellations, absences, or premature departures.
Young, wild and free? Please remember one important detail: All guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. If you are below 18 years of age, then you must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room. We just want to make sure that you are safe and sound!
Guests may be required to pay additional local taxes (17%) or other regulatory charges upon check-in. Ask and triple-check before paying!
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. Yes, it's a big number...but a $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply. Not worth it!
- Coolers: Your cooler is not permitted at Selina locations.
- Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, food, and drink may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
- Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is also a cost of 10 USD per pet per night.
- Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel deposit fee. The deposit will be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
- Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit that will be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
- Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception and is free of charge for 24 hours. There will be a $5 charge per day that is subject to availability. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>