Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The ultimate Bogotá experience starts with the right location, and Selina Bogotá is in the historic city center of La Candeleria, a hop, skip, or funicular ride away from everything. Our goal is to help you get to know this awesome city like a new friend by connecting you with fellow guests on the same track, as well as a variety of local ventures.
We offer both private and shared dorms, perfect for every guest and every budget, plus a shared kitchen space. Shoot some pool and catch up with your travel companions in our common room, or visit the Wi-Fi kitted-out co-working space to stay plugged-in and productive. No matter what's on your travel to-do list, you can relax, reload, and re-inspire on your own terms.
Selina Bogota Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00% (This tax only applies for colombian residents. Foreigners are required to show migration stamp)
Breakfast not included.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>